Sunday, November 20, 2011

We'll be celebrating this special day in Punta Cana!

5 comments:

Snowedin said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! I'm excited to share this special moment with both of you! GREAT JOB!

Ecenia-

Elizabeth and Robert said...

Thanks Ecenia! Glad you love the pictures. It was a lot of fun creating it! Follow our blog and you'll receive notifications whenever we add new content!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I am so happy for the two of you. We are making all the arrangements to be there. Con mucho amor Annerys and Jose Luis.

Elizabeth and Robert said...

Thanks Annerys and Jose Luis! We REALLY hope you guys can make it. I'm smarting to smell tequila shots! hehe :)

annerysr1 said...

Hi! I stop by to look for more detais on making the reservations...Hurray!!!Please let me know if you have the final details for the trip!

Love the music!!!!Merengue & Salsa got my feet moving already.

Besos!